HEAT THE COCOA
Preparing : 5 mins
Cooking : 10 mins
How to make heat the cocoa
- Reduce heat to medium-low, then add in the D’coco and whisk until completely dissolved into the milk mixture, and is thick enough to coat a spoon, about 5 minutes.
- 1 Cup whole milk, divided.
- 4 tablespoons (50g) granulated sugar.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch (reduce to 3/4 teaspoon if a thinner consistency is preferred)
- 4 1/2 ounces/ 128 grams D’coco, callets or finely chopped from a bar*
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate shavings, optional for garnish